Air Supply同名專輯(1976)ㄉ第八首歌曲 - It's Not Easy
--------------------思春的半負責任翻譯,有誤請指正---------------------------
And the money she gave me, wasn't enough to pay the rent,
她給的那些錢並不足以讓我付清這次的房租
But before I get some all my money's long been spent,
但我所有的存餘也早已花光
It's nice to get away from all the noise back home
很慶幸我還暫時不必忍受家鄉的嘲諷
It's harmless in a way we don't have that far to go.
從某種角度上看,也幸好我和你還沒相愛到會讓你受傷的地步
And in June we're three,
那年六月,我們像三歲孩子般開懷大笑
And it's nice, 'cause I love you, 'cause I love you, 'cause I love you.
一切都如此美好。因為我和你相愛,因為我愛你。
With the rain came freedom, never was one more word so true
大雨之後伴隨著自由,這句話如此真實
In the ragged morning then the word came alive in you
一個不尋常的早晨,你讓我深深感受到這句話的殘忍
And I tried, and I tried for you
而我也努力過了,為了你
It's not easy, 'cause I love you, 'cause I love you, 'cause I love you.
這對我來說多麼不容易,因為我深愛著你。
All the food that we could buy wasn't enough to keep just one alive.
我們能買的食物甚至還不足以讓我們其中一個人過活
But we came through summer letting autumn close your eyes.
但我們還是撐過了這個乾枯的夏天,隨之而來刺眼的秋天逼迫你閉上了雙眼。
And I tried, and I tried for you.
而我試過了,為了你我都嘗試過了。
I can take it, 'cause I love you, 'cause I love you, 'cause I love you.
不能接受這個事實,不,我不能。 因為我愛你啊。
It's not easy, 'cause I love you, 'cause I love you, that's all.
這對我來說多麼艱難,因為我如此愛你,僅此而已。
____________________________________________
文章標籤
全站熱搜
