close
Air Supply同名專輯ㄉ第4首歌曲<What A Life>
-------------------------------思春的半負責任翻譯,有誤請指正-------------------------------
Love comes to everyone some are weak some strong
愛情降臨在每個人的身上,有些發生的無感、有些卻很濃烈
I'm not strong today
我今天感覺並不特別好
They've took her back, brought the curtain down
命運又把她帶到我身邊,眼前看起來一切都很昏暗
What can I do now, I'm afraid,
現在該怎麼做,我好怕。
I'm afraid to think about it.
甚至連去想這件事都使我恐懼
*What a life, gets better as it goes along
生活啊,總會越來越好的
What a life, gets better as it goes along
生活啊,總會越來越好的
Been in love,
曾經瘋狂陷入戀愛
Been left standing till I said is that what I want
維持現狀直到自我反思這是否是我想要的生活
Ooh, Ooh there's got to be another smile on my face
噢,噢,我現在臉上又多了抹微笑
I don't care about the money I make or what it can do
我才不管我賺了多少錢或錢到底能帶給我甚麼
I'm alive, and that's what's important to me
重要的是我現在還活著,這就夠了。
I don't need someone to tell me
不需要別人告訴我
You'll get along, you'll get along
:你終究會一個人
Who to love, who to watch over me.
又或是教我應該愛誰、誰應該來照料我
*What a life, gets better as it goes along
生活啊,總會越過越好的
What a life, gets better as it goes along
生活嘛,總會越過越好的
There's an old man been calling me for a long time
很久以前,就有一個老人不斷在我身旁對我說話
I'm never able to get his face off my mind
我永遠無法將他從我的記憶中抹除
He always said to me, take it easy, take it easy
他總是對我說:放輕鬆,一切都會好的。
And all the things you want will come easy, will come easy.
並說你想要的一切都會唾手可得。
What a life, what a life!
文章標籤
全站熱搜
留言列表